Meet our asset tracking and transport handling Cloud based platform for worldwide carriers.
Using various IoT sensors and a global MNO/MVNO network, the platform enables carriers to collect information about the location of asset, what are the transport conditions (humidity, temperature) and how the asset is handled during the entire transport (if the package was dropped or opened).
All information is collected in real-time and it's available in public or private cloud.
- Monitor the location of asset with GPS accuracy
- Track temperature from -15C up to +50C
- Monitor relative humidity between 0-100%
- Receive a default tilt alert if a parcel is subject to a tilt of more than 30 degrees in any direction
- Verifies if a shipment has not been opened. Triggers alert when tracker is exposed to more than 4.0 LUX
- Alert triggered if box subject to 0.4 seconds, freefal - live data about the asset available to customers in the cloud
GPS location tracking
Shock events recording for miss-handling
Light detection for package opening
Lines of code written
Hours of work
The asset tracking platform can help carriers to: