from the UNSTRUCTURED to MEANING
Big Data & Analytics
We map and generate high relevance context with the aim of enriching content and facilitating collaboration within the organization, but even more so in the client’s ecosystem alongside the industrial value chains.
We develop and make good use of:
- distributed, relational, and analytical databases
- stream processing, search and indexing
- work schedules, reports, and dashboards
- data cleansing, mining, sharding, and modeling
- data warehouses and ETL/data management
Integration trumps feature! Integrations need deeper insights otherwise they were implemented already. Silo thinking and legacy setups are reviewed and redefined. Then next generation feature sets can emerge.
From comprehending consumer patterns, predicting market outcomes, breeding profound customer experiences we outbreak decisions – with a larger compass – large enough to resolve the root cause of challenging issues.