Are you young, dynamic and willing to learn more?
Are you about to finish University, getting a technical degree?
Are you willing to enrol in a training program to start your career?
Be part of a young, dynamic and evolving team!
RINF TECH is “the way” to start your career or get new technical skills running from scratch
Enroll in the RINF Academy Program
What will you be learning?
C Embedded development
General programing skills for microcontrollers
Hands on work in real projects
What will be covered
- What is embedded development
- C language programming
- Scripting language basics
- Digital hardware, CPU and microcontroller architecture
- Assembly language and link between C and assembly
- Very basic hardware debugging
- FreeRTOS basic architecture
- Basic driver concepts
- Writing simple drivers barebone and RTOS
- Simple protocol implementation and debugging
Be part of this program and upgrade your career today!
About Rinf Academy
Rinf Academy is an intensive learning program designed to support students that want to build a career in programming.
It generates a career kick-start through one month of training and guidance followed by one month of real hands on project with RINF senior engineers!
Why joying the program?
- You will upgrade your theoretical knowledge with practical expertise
- Fast learning – this is a very customised program
- Hands on experience in a domain with high demand
- Access to a great pool of technical knowledge
- Get a full scholarship, this is a FREE program based on selection
- Upgrade your CV and boost your career
- Start a real internship with practical knowledge at hand
Vision of the project
We want to contribute to the alignment of the Romanian IT market with the international one ( by creating learning opportunities) and we also want to encourage students to build their careers and gain access to various job opportunities.
We want to put emphasis, on the qualities of the young people of our generation: they are visionary, involved and constantly looking for ways to get inspired and have unique experiences in the working field.
Deadline: 23 June
Diana: +40 758 057 132; Ana Maria: +40 756018791; Lavinia: +40 756 112 701
Location: Green Court Bucharest, 4 Gara Herastrau Street, Building B, 3rd Floor, District 2